Please note that the word "ad" or "ads" represents all information that may be in the following menu or section of the website: Pages, Posts, Events, Blogs, Classifieds, Offers, Jobs, Forums, Videos, Games or to other sections that may be available.
- So that your ads or your public profile can be found more easily and seen by the greatest number of users from a Browser, we let search engines analyze the links and content of your ads and your public profile. A search engine works using robots (also called “spiders” or “crawlers”) responsible for browsing all the content on the internet and recording it in databases. The content is then analyzed and sorted for indexing before being made available to users via a search site such as Google, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo Search or other search sites.
- If you have created an account on our website LogContact.com, by using our website LogContact.com you agree that the information from your public profile or your advertisements may be recorded and indexed in search engine servers for purposes search in search sites like Google, Microsoft Bing, Yahoo Search or other search sites. In this situation, since this information belongs to you and which has been saved and indexed in other servers of these search engine sites, this information becomes your responsibility and only you can make a request to them for the removal of your information which are in their server. For more information, contact the managers of these research sites.
2- Disclosure of personal information
We will disclose personal information only if required to do so by law or court order, to the extent permitted by other provisions of the law, to provide information, or for the investigation of a security-related matter. public.
If our website or organization is sold or involved in a merger or acquisition, with your consent your data may be disclosed to the new owners.
3- Data collected and information you provide to us
We may collect the following data from you, including personal data and any information you enter on our website or provide to us when you use our services:
- IP address (collected automatically);
- web browser type and version (collected automatically);
- operating system (collected automatically);
- Email, last name, first name, company name, username, links to social media, profile photo, country, province, region, city, postal code, links to your website;
- additional information you may provide to us through social media sites or third-party services;
- information about your location and/or that of your device;
- your preferences, your interests;
- payment methods;
- information provided in a context of disputes, correspondence on our site or correspondence to us;
and other information that you enter;
4- How we collect data
LogContact.com collects data directly from you in several ways, including:
- when you communicate with us or others through the Website, by telephone, by email or by any other means;
- when you register for our service and create an account to receive and use our products and services;
- when you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
- when you choose to receive marketing or advertising communications from us;
- when you use our services;
- during payment processing systems;
If you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
We automatically collect information about your visit to the website. This information helps us make improvements to the content and navigation of our website; they include your IP address, the date, time and frequency you access the website, and how you use it and interact with its content.
5- How we use your data
You agree that we may use your personal information. We use the data or parts of the data above in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when you use our website. More specifically, we may use the data for the following reasons:
- maintaining internal records;
- keeping records for accounting purposes
- improvement of our products and services
- transmission by Email of marketing or advertising materials that may be of interest to you, but only if you agree to receive this material or if applicable law allows it;
- communication for market research purposes which can be carried out by email, telephone, internal messaging. Such information may be used to personalize or update our website;
- give you access to our services and our customer support service by email or telephone;
- prevent, detect and analyze potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud, intrusions and ensure compliance with our conditions of use;
- provide other services that you have requested, in accordance with our information collection procedures;
We may use your data for the purposes mentioned above if we consider it necessary for our legitimate interests. If this does not suit you, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the article “Your rights” below).
To send you marketing or advertising directly by email, we need your consent, whether through express opt-in or light opt-in permitted by applicable law:
Soft opt-in consent is a special type of consent that applies in certain circumstances where you have already communicated with us (for example, you contact us to request more details about a particular product or service and we we respond by providing the requested information). In the context of consent to light membership, we consider your consent to be given, unless you do not accept it by notifying us by contacting us.
For other types of electronic marketing or advertising, when you give us your consent, you must undertake an agreement process to consent; by checking, for example, a box that we offer you.
If our approach to marketing or advertising is not suitable for you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the “Your rights” article below.
When you register for our service and create an account to use or receive our services, we will communicate with you by email or otherwise for the purpose of carrying out the contract existing between you and us or to take actions, at your request , to enter into such a contract.
We may use your data to show you LogContact.com advertisements and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you LogContact.com advertisements and other content on other websites, please disable the corresponding cookies.
6.1- Data collected by Email or “Contact us” links
The following data is collected: Name, Email, IP Address, Subject, Information in the description/message.
We keep this data until the end of the negotiation, exchange of communication or information.
6.2- Data collected and used by telephone or mail
The following data is collected: Name, Email if available, subject, Information that is discussed or exchanged.
We keep this data until the end of the negotiation, exchange of communication or information.
6-3 Data collected in our internal messaging system via announcements
The following data is collected: A topic and your messages.
We keep this data until you delete your own messages or after a certain period of time determined by us (e.g. after 30 or 60 or 90 or 180 or 365 days or more). The exchange of information that you write in these messages is your own responsibility.
7- Information you share on LogContact.com
Our website LogContact.com allows users to share advertisements, your public profile, your announcements and or other information with other users, thereby making such shared information available to other users. Since our website LogContact.com allows you to communicate directly with other users, we recommend that you be careful about the personal information you transmit to others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you post on our website. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any information you transmit to other users.
When you are connected to your account, you can validate whether your profile is public or not visible to other users and decide for yourself what information will be visible in your public profile. You are solely responsible for the personal information you post on our website.
8- To whom we communicate the data
We may disclose your data to the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees for the purposes of administration and operation of services, customer support and continuous improvement of products and services;
- The authorities, such as law enforcement or justice; to facilitate the detection or prevention of a crime or offense, or an investigation, or as part of a legitimate request to obtain your data;
9- Data protection
We will take technical and organizational measures to protect your data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by an encrypted password and your Email.
- We store your data on secure servers.
- Payment data is encrypted using SSL technology (usually you see a lock icon or a green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
-We protect your information using high technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption and physical and administrative control of access to data and servers) that limit the risk of loss , misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and modification.
If you believe that your account or information has been the subject of an error or misuse, please contact us.
In an exchange of communication via an announcement, to secure your personal information between you and other users we advise you to create an account and use our internal messaging system and to give the minimum amount of personal information in your exchange of communication . The exchange of information in these messages is your own responsibility.
Please note that despite these efforts, no measure is perfect and no system is impenetrable. You should consider what data you choose to provide to us or include on our website. You should strive to use passwords that are strong enough, that other people cannot guess, that you keep secure, and that are not reused elsewhere. If you believe your password has been compromised, you should hang immediately.
Technical and organizational measures include measures to manage any suspected data breach. If you suspect misuse or loss of your data or unauthorized access to your data, please notify us by sending us an email by contacting "m ryvel" at Email: (rgpd @ LogContact.com) or if available by clicking on Contact us.
10- Data retention
You can delete or modify your advertisements at any time.
You can modify your profile at any time, if available, delete (or request to delete) your profile, which will erase all your personal data. If you delete your profile, all your data will be irrecoverable.
We do not retain your personal information for longer than is permitted by law and we delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes described above.
Even if we delete your data, it may continue to exist on backup or archiving media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes required by law.
11- Your rights (Rights to data and access to your personal information, rectification, modification and deletion thereof, and withdrawal of your consent)
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
Access to your information: You can access your personal information or your account information by logging into your account.
Rectification or modification of your information: Without your consent, we cannot modify your personal information or your account information. If your information is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, you can modify your information by logging into your account.
If you cannot log in to your account or if information is on the site without your consent, you can ask us to rectify it or remove or destroy it. These requests are processed in accordance with applicable law and as quickly as possible.
Deleting your account or information: You can delete your personal information on our website LogContact.com by logging into your account. You may delete your account on our website LogContact.com by requesting that we delete your account and we will process your account deletion within a reasonable time and in accordance with applicable laws. In certain cases it is possible for you to delete your account on our website LogContact.com by logging into your account and in the profile by clicking on the "Delete my account" link. When your account is destroyed, all advertisements, your already paid and non-refundable advances, all your personal data, and your account will be erased and this data and information will be irrecoverable.
Withdrawal of Consent: You may object or refuse certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, and you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information by contacting us. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we may continue to collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our website LogContact.com.
Please note that the processing of these requests is subject to certain exceptions and therefore may not be applicable in cases where we must retain the information under applicable legislation or law or to preserve our rights, if this is necessary to block or identify potential fraud, spam, criminal activity or suspicious behavior, if this is necessary to keep records of your request. If it's related to previously deleted ads or replies (this information may be in the process of being deleted).
To make inquiries, exercise your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please communicate with us by contacting "m ryvel" at Email: (rgpd @ LogContact.com) or if available by clicking Contact Us.
12- Responsible for processing personal information for the General Data Protection Regulation
Contact: m ryvel
By Email: (rgpd @ LogContact.com)
Or if available by clicking Contact Us.
13- External websites or links to other websites
14- “Cookies” cookies
If the information you have entered on our website is contrary to the law, illegal or false, we may be required by certain laws to provide all your personal or non-personal information on your account and on your advertisements. You are entirely responsible for the information posted on our website. Take note (you are aware) that all the information entered in your public profile and in your announcements is visible to users.
LogContact.com is not responsible for the information you have entered or that you give to users of the site. We cannot verify the accuracy of user postings.
On the other hand, some person, group or other could perhaps illegally succeed in taking information from the site. LogContact.com is not responsible for any information that may be copied from the site. LogContact.com takes all possible precautions to protect the site from any illegal intrusion of a computer or other nature to prevent personal information from being copied or transferred illegally. The server containing the data is protected by protection technology available to us. However, no security mechanism is perfect or infallible and you should be aware that there is always a certain level of risk that the personal information you transmit could be copied or transferred illegally. If such a situation occurs, LogContact.com cannot be held responsible for anything.
All personal information you enter on the site is done with your consent and you are fully aware of the information you enter.