Amino Acid Analyzer: Introduction
- Commonly, organic compounds having -NH 2 (amino group) and -COOH (carboxyl group) in the molecular structure are called amino acids
- Amino acid analysis is a method based on ion exchange liquid chromatography. This method is used in a wide range of applications to provide quantitative and qualitative compositional analysis.
Request Brochure –
- Amino acid analyzer is a specifically configured system optimized for analysis of free amino acids. The amino acid analyzer is utilized for diverse applications such as detection of presence of amino acids in various solutions such as plant and animal tissues, extracellular and intracellular fluids, beverage juices, broths and fruits, and detection of presence of hydrolyzed amino acids, such as found in collagen, protein, peptides, and processed foods.
- Amino acid analyzer is employed in various applications such as to estimate the amount of protein or peptide, estimate degree of purity, estimate concentration of protein/peptide solution, determine amino acid composition, estimate amount of unusual amino acids, and identify proteins in databases
Key Drivers of Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
- Usage of amino acid analyzer in drug discovery has been increasing for the last few years. Thus, increased application of amino acid analyzer in drug discovery is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- According to an article published in Nature Research, amino acid analyzers help in the search for new bio-therapeutics. Amino acid analyzers provide quantitative and qualitative information of the amino acid composition of a protein or peptide hydrolysate by using continuous flow ion exchange liquid chromatography; hence, they can help researchers to characterize bio-therapeutics. This is expected to drive the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period.
Request COVID Analysis on Amino Acid Analyzer Market –
Automated amino acid analyzers segment to provide attractive opportunities in global amino acid analyzer market
- In terms of product type, the global amino acid analyzer market can be classified into automated amino acid analyzers and manual amino acid analyzers
- The automated amino acid analyzers segment is estimated to provide attractive opportunities in the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period
- Automated amino acid analyzers that use artificial intelligence (AI) technology can eradicate errors that are common in manually operated equipment. Increase in popularity of artificial intelligence and automation in the identification of amino acids are driving the adoption of automatic amino acid analyzers in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, clinical, and food & beverage industries.
North America to Dominate the Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
- In terms of region, the global amino acid analyzer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global amino acid analyzer market during the forecast period.
- Growing usage of amino acid analyzers in food quality testing, increasing applications in drug discovery research, and increasing public health awareness are expected to propel the amino acid analyzer market in the region during the forecast period
Pre Book Amino Acid Analyzer Market Report –
Key Players Operating in Global Amino Acid Analyzer Market
The global amino acid analyzer market is fragmented with the presence of well-established international as well as local players. Key players operating in the global amino acid analyzer market are:
- MembraPure GmbH
- Metrohm AG
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Sykam GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corp.
- ACCULAB Corp.
- Harvard Bioscience Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- JEOL Ltd.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453